EXCLUSIVE BEAT LICENSE AGREEMENT
The HoneyMusicGroup Exclusive Producer (hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”) in accordance with the terms stated in this agreement gives __Purchaser__ (hereinafter referred to as the “Buyer”) the rights to exclusive beat(s) purchased from HoneyMusicGroup.com
RIGHTS GRANTED TO THE BUYER
Buyer does have the worldwide, exclusive, transferable right for the use of the Music as long as additional audio/visual performances are recorded with our musical compositions (hereinafter referred to as “synchronization”) The Buyer is granted permission to sell or broadcast only in synchronization or mechanical reproduction with other visual or audio performances (vocals) added by Buyer. Rights include distribution of phono-record demos created using the HoneyMusicGroup.com Exclusive Producer compositions. Buyer has distribution, performance and radio rights as long as they adhere to the following restrictions. Buyer understands that the rights that are being granted to the Buyer in this Agreement are exclusive and that the Seller will have the no authority and no right to issue other parties the right to use the Original Instrumental Composition that is being licensed in this agreement after purchase date.
1) The License expressly FORBIDS resale or other distribution of the HoneyMusicGroup.com Exclusive Producer’s compositions, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You CANNOT sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, remix, rearrange, remove any melodies, instruments, drum programming or transfer all OR any of the products sold or their rights under HoneyMusicGroup.com to another user (example – Record Label, another production company, another producer), or for use in any competitive product without written consent and or another license agreement.
2) The Buyer understands that the Original Instrumental Composition that is being licensed in this agreement does not contain any unapproved samples. The Buyer also understands that they are responsible for clearing all samples that they choose to use and that the Seller cannot and will not be held liable for the misuse of any sampled material that the Buyer uses in conjunction with the Original Instrumental Composition that is being licensed in this agreement.
3) Buyer cannot resell, lease or license any compositions to another user without written permission from Seller. The Buyer understands that The Seller maintains 100% copyright and ownership of the Original Instrumental Composition that is being licensed in this agreement, and the Buyer does not have the right to sell or license the rights to the Original Instrumental Composition weather in whole or part to any other party without written permission from the Seller.
4) Buyer must supply the HoneyMusicGroup.com Exclusive Producer with at least 1 copy of each final recording made using the HoneyMusicGroup.com Exclusive Producer’s Music.
5) Buyer must include on all productions the producer’s name. Buyer agrees to display this statement on all physical media containing a portion or sum of the Original Instrumental Composition that is being licensed in this agreement. Including but not limited to CD’s, CD covers, Cassette tapes, Cards, etc.
Music Produced By [Clear Point Audio or HoneyMusicGroup.com].
Music © 2011 All Rights Reserved.
MP3 Files Must Include – Produced by [Clear Point Audio or HoneyMusicGroup.com].
6) Buyer may sell completed work using music from HoneyMusicGroup.com in any format.
7) Buyer must contact and inform Seller of CD sales if the Original Instrumental Composition is used for commercial purposes with a record label with gross revenue of over $10,000
The Seller must receive credit for the Original Instrumental Composition, unless agreed upon otherwise by the two parties.
9) Use of the HoneyMusicGroup.com Exclusive Producer’s compositions in isolation (without synchronization of vocal performance) is not permitted without obtaining a special Multimedia license directly from the HoneyMusicGroup.com Exclusive Producer. If you are interested in using the HoneyMusicGroup.com Exclusive Producer’s compositions for Radio Broadcast, Commercial Advertisement, Television Broadcast, Video Games, Internet, On-hold & In House Background Music, Ringtones or film Soundtracks you must contact the HoneymusicGroup.com Exclusive Producer directly in order to be granted such license.
10) HoneyMusicGroup owns %50 of the publishing on the purchased record if the record is picked up by a major record label or sub label under a major label.
1) Buyer has the right to perform with the HoneyMusicGroup.com Exclusive Producer’s music in public. If the HoneyMusicGroup.com Exclusive Producer’s music composition purchased by Buyer is exploited regionally, nationally or worldwide via radio, television, motion picture or in any other form of entertainment, Buyer must contact Seller so that Seller can take proper steps in obtaining any performance royalties generated.
2) Buyer is the sole owner of the music referred to in this agreement. Buyer has no ownership of the HoneyMusicGroup.com Exclusive Producer’s copyrights.
3) Buyer must comply with every aspect of this agreement or this license will be terminated.
We are extremely fair and easy to work with as long as you adhere to our conditions.
You will receive an encoded MP3 file of the beat. The song file can be delivered digitally only. Leasing rights allow you to use the beat (or song) for ONE commercial recording or broadcast. This recording can then be distributed at your price for up to 5,000 copies. Selling more than 5,000 units/copies means you must acquire exclusive rights. You may also use the beat for non-profit promotional use or demos. You have full rights to record and mix the beat/song in any shape, way, or form (except reselling the beat). In the event that someone buys exclusive rights to the beat you have leased, your rights shall stand and the beat is still yours to use. You must however give full credit to 99CentBeatz.com on all commercial recordings. Upon purchasing leasing rights, HoneyMusicGroup.com still owns the beat(s) and is able to resell the beat(s) to any other party until exclusive rights have been purchased.